Thursday, 26 September 2013

Teddy Bear's talk!


So how to deny that I'm a teddy bear lover now? Lol.

Seriously I really didn't realise that I have such a collection to organize a Teddy Bear's family, I got a total of almost 20 of them! I have been gifted with teddy bears these few years for my birthday and Convo. But I must say that they're all so CUTE!!!!

I wish I could bring any of them with me to NZ but it's quite impossible to do so. Thought of bringing Chloey along but she is too BIG to be put inside my backpack.

So here come the guardian angel for my teddy bears!

Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!


The bear family listened to his story telling and I guess they will like him too. hahaha.

Xuan, please do your best in your story telling competition. I hope you will enjoy telling stories in future, the stories of your life being our little brother.

1 comment: