Saturday, 15 June 2013

Just hold on for a little bit more!!!

Woke up at 7am, can hardly open my eyes. Damn sleepy while waiting for En.Roslan, feeling worse after I get into the car. Tried to stay alert and pray hard throughout the journey, just another 2 more hours, I can do it. All the way to Seberang Jaya.

Was not doing well until I jumped into the pool, every single cell of my body WIDE AWAKE. Felt so refreshed in the cool water. It feels the same everytime to be back in the water again =).

Today I got to demonstrate some lifesaving skills to the PBA group, an all-male group. Just some simple skills but they are so interested. Felt grateful of what have I learnt, saving lives becomes our common purpose. Sometimes I can get too numb with the purpose of doing lifesaving but instead we focused so much on timing and the skills itself.

Talked to one of the guy with Mat Salleh look ( forgot to ask his name), he is so humble. He saved two lives before but yet he still keep the passion to learn proper lifesaving skills. So happy that I can make some new friends here.

Back in USM, gonna study now, for my last paper in Chemistry. Yea, this is the last.

Yay!! Life is tough, but I'm tougher. Aza aza fighting!!!!

 (Feel so Zzzz now )


No comments:

Post a Comment