Thursday, 13 June 2013

That SURPRISE!!!

4.43 pm I received the message from her, "Where are you?? Tekun? "

I replied "Yea, Why? But I'm leaving in 5 min. Gotta go swimming pool "

"Okay nvm "

 10 mins ++ after I lengah-lengah a bit and stuck in the traffic jam, I finally arrived at the pool. When I was about to take my helmet off, this girl popped out from nowhere with *Jeng jeng jeng* a cup of Mcd Sundae holding in her hand. Aiyor!!!!!!!!!! I AM so touched. Jojo, why you so sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt?

She has been "ambushing" here since 10 mins ago after I texted her, to throw this surprise at me !!! T.T
I really wanna cry ady. * Tears of joy *

Actually I knew she want to tapao something for me when she texted me, and i thought she would just give up when I told her I'm leaving my room. I REALLY  didn't expect her "stalking" me outside the swimming pool!

" The ice-cream is melting."

I know, my heart is melting too.

I was actually late and my student was waiting for me. But I must have a few scoops of this cup that filled up with LOVE . I quickly scooped and let the melted sundae spread in my mouth. Gosh!!! this is the best Sundae that I ever tasted., seriously.

I left half of the cup for her because she didn't get another cup for herself.

Jojo, I really can't express my gratitude with words. You are the true friend that go extra miles for me, and you made my day.

Your little action that speaks a lot about our friendship. Why you so kind, sista?

I'm going to keep you for a lifetime, Jo. I really thank God for the journey with you along.

Your love make my cup overflows.

"we picture lovers face to face, but friends side by side; their eyes look ahead." C.S. Lewis. 


I know how it was look like, but it's heart that matters=)









No comments:

Post a Comment